- This event has passed.
September 20, 2018 @ 11:45 am - 3:00 pm$20
It’s summer’s end. Enjoy lunch at Dante’s Coal Fired Pizza in an intimate,
contemporary setting. It’s time for comfort food, friendship and change. Dante’s
is a new venue for the NRC. Come support a local restaurant.
Family Style Italian Salad: Large Bowl, one per table of 4; 2 per table of six: Mixed
greens, garbanzo beans, grape tomatoes, red onions, country olives, parmesan, walnuts
and house vinaigrette dressing.
• Spaghetti & Meatballs with Marinara; 2 meatballs served over spaghetti with
marinara sauce. Meatballs are made with sirloin, sausage and veal, breadcrumbs,
egg, milk, and seasoning; or,
• Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken: Parmesan cheese, cream sauce, served on
• Eggplant Parmesan over Spaghetti Marinara: Lightly breaded eggplant, marinara
sauce, parmesan, ricotta cheese and red peppers over Spaghetti Marinara; or,
• Caprese Salad: Arugula, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onions, basil & house
vinaigrette with grilled chicken (gluten-free).
COST: $20 ($2 additional surcharge for credit card). Includes gratuity and soft
drink of your choice.
MUST BE PREPAID: Deadline to sign-up or cancel with a refund is 5 PM, Friday,
September 14th. All checks payable to the NRC. If paying at the Yacht Club or
through PayPal, please send e-mail to [email protected] to arrange for food
• At current luncheon (check or cash);
• In person at the Cape Coral Yacht Club (check only);
• In person at the monthly NRC Meeting (cash, check, credit); or
• Online at www.capecoralnewresident.com; Select “pay for activities”
QUESTIONS? Call, text or e-mail Nora Hoover: (Home) 239-257-1078 or
(Cell) 217-638-5019; [email protected]
July 24 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm